Sunday, January 25, 2009

Beautiful Blog Award from Sharon

Sharon, a very talented artist, returned after being gone for 2 days and discovered she had 8 awards on her blog! She has generously honored me with the Beautiful Blog award, for which I am most grateful.

This is the 5th award I have received in the last three days so I have sent out many, many awards. However, I haven't sent many to my Christian Paper Artists friends yet, and those girls have some really fantastic blogs that must be seen.

So I choose as my five honorees for the Beautiful Blog award the following:

5 comments:

  1. Faye, thank you so much for the award. I can certainly see why you received it. Your blog is so cheery and the work is lovely. I love red so I was right at home. Thank you so much. Where do you live in VA? I am in Mechanicsville, a suburb of Richmond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Faye. Congratulations on all your recent blog awards. That certainly says a lot about your great blog. I was perusing your blog, and you make beautiful art. I especially like the mica ATC.

    Thanks for signing up to follow my blog, and for all the kind comments you've made on my blog. I appreciate it. I signed up to follow your blog too.

    Last but not least, thank you so much for the blog award. It was so kind of you to think of me. I am honored.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Faye! Thanks a lot for your nice comment on my blog! Today I was not "allowed" to make a commentin your wordpressblogg.. I did like your Ice-blue ATC very much . full of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faye! How wonderful! Thank you so much. It really means alot coming from you!
    Blessings!
    Chris<><

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Faye! Love your new blog header. :)

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.