Monday, September 8, 2014

Wedding in Alexandria VA

My great nephew Kevin married the love of his life Leigh Ann
in a lovely ceremony in Alexandria VA Saturday night.
I took the train up to enjoy all the festivities. What a wonderful
weekend! The young couple look so happy.
The bride and her ladies were so gorgeous. Kevin 's
photos all show how deeply he loves Leigh Ann,
the emotion strongly implanted on his countenance.
It's so refreshing to see a man who is not afraid to
let his feelings show. I wish them a long and 
wonderful life together.

Kevin and his grandmother, my sister.

Kevin dancing with his mom.


6 comments:

  1. What a lovely celebration to be part of...Thanks so much for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your family event with us.. - that was a great event for sure!
    We had a wonderful wedding celebration on 1th of August - my girl Cousin married - her husband and she are together for 20 years now and have two kids... they always decided to do - but time flies - it was a fab wedding... really beautiful!
    That are moments when I feel tears in my eyes directly sent from my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love see these joyful photos!! I loved seeing your family!! Glad you had a nice time... I love when men show true emotion too!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.