Faye's Adventures in Art
Gorgeous Christmas cards and I love the ink and paint backgrounds. Have bought a new owl stencil but not used him yet ;) Elizabeth xxx
So beautiful Christmas cards, Faye
I always mean to do this and do not! Life gets in the way...
Both of these cards are fabulous. Unsual colors for Christmas, but fantastic.
Very pretty. What I love about the card that says joy is that you can use it for things other than Christmas...after all we should all have Joy!!Hugs Giggles
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
Gorgeous Christmas cards and I love the ink and paint backgrounds. Have bought a new owl stencil but not used him yet ;) Elizabeth xxx
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful Christmas cards, Faye
ReplyDeleteI always mean to do this and do not! Life gets in the way...
ReplyDeleteBoth of these cards are fabulous. Unsual colors for Christmas, but fantastic.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty. What I love about the card that says joy is that you can use it for things other than Christmas...after all we should all have Joy!!
ReplyDeleteHugs Giggles