Friday, September 26, 2014

PPF - handmade background papers

I played around with doing background pages using stencils,
masks, stamps, inks, and embossing. This is my entry
for Paint Party Friday. Some of you have already
visited my blog and seen these during the week.





26 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Faye. They are beautiful on their own but will also make lovely backgrounds. M.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So delicate Faye, just stunning artwork
    Happy PPF to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these background papers Faye. I think you'll be able to use them in so many different projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these Faye, they will be just as good on their own the colours are so gentle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely backgrounds I am sure they will become even better once you use them in future projects

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful journal pages, I have that pretty ledger stencil too, love it! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful background papers, handmade is even more special.

    ReplyDelete
  8. such beautiful background papers - from personal knowledge - I know your work is even more lovely in person.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These papers are so soft and lovely. They make me feel peaceful just to look at them.

    Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog post today.

    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool! I like the ledger page look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so lovely--each and every one of them. They feel soothing as I look at them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such sweet and romantic backgrounds, beautifully composed!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very beautiful. I agree with susu...very romantic and delicate! Good job!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are such fun to do Faye and I love your work here. Makes me want to get doing some now, you have inspired me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. these are gorgeous! what talent!!!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really love these papers ♥ Great job !!!'

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love how soft and delicate these look ....

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! These are so beautiful and elegant, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are so pretty. I especially like the centre one which would make a fabulous wrapping paper, can you just imagine it on an A3 sheet.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh these are very pretty your backgrounds. The last two would make nice serve'ts. As I have been very parishil to that kind of art. I have fancy nylon, cotton serve'ts with tea but my company wont use them to dirty them. So I bought what you have designed in paper serve'ts and now they will use them
    with the dessert and tea I serve. Funny aye..

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are GORGEOUS Faye!!!
    Love the soft colors and the flowery patterns :)
    Deepa
    http://deepazworld.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.