Faye's Adventures in Art
Very pretty, glad to see you in full creative mode!!Hugs Giggles
Lovely!!! I think of all sorts of things to use it with :)
Beautiful background paper. It's so wonderful to take a plain white piece of card and transform it into something beautiful. Have a great week.
Ziet er zo romantisch uit een heel goed idee lieve groetjes Danielle
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
Very pretty, glad to see you in full creative mode!!
ReplyDeleteHugs Giggles
Lovely!!! I think of all sorts of things to use it with :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful background paper. It's so wonderful to take a plain white piece of card and transform it into something beautiful. Have a great week.
ReplyDeleteZiet er zo romantisch uit een heel goed idee lieve groetjes Danielle
ReplyDelete