Lovely face - I have never been able to finish that challenge which is why I didn't try this year. I love drawing and painting faces - but as you said there is the art and the posting and the visiting. But I love the work you've done.
A perfect face for No 29, so delicately drawn and coloured. I know what you mean about 'biting off more than you can chew', it is very demanding and a bit exhausting, but such an achievement to look back on at the end of the challenge and be proud of keeping with it. I have loved all of your 29 faces.
She is so wonderful..feels like she is from another time...like an antique sketch found from the past..very bewildering..yet gentle and serene..I love her!! Wishing you a fantastic day Faye!!
Hi Faye, Your drawing is lovely. It certainly takes a lot of ones time but in the end you have something spectacular.Congratulations on finishing the challenge.
You made it! Yeah!!!!!!!!!! I'll definitely be following your next art adventure. Thank you also for being such an encouraging voice for me and my children.
You're right, the posting and visiting are the hardest parts about the challenge, but you totally pulled through it! All of your faces are wonderful, and this one is perfect to finish on - the lines and colour are so cool! Have a wonderful day!
Yes keeping up with the posting and visiting is definitely the hardest part... I have a war with myself every time I do these challenges. So much computer time required.
Faye a big Congrats on finishing the Challenge, this is the first time I have finished (although late LOL) and love the drawing you finished on, she is just beautiful!!
Lovely work! Valerie
ReplyDeleteReally lovely face, the eyes are lovely.
ReplyDeleteWonderful....very impressive that you stuck to it and the visits!
ReplyDeleteHugs Giggles
Is this a self portrait Faye, its beautiful. I so agree with you the visiting and the blogging was a challenge in itself. Happy PPF, Annette x
ReplyDeletehttp://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/
Wonderful portrait! Yes, the challenge can be challenging. :) Thumbs up for pushing through. :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! It reminds me of the portraits found in Da Vinci's journals, but with the unique touch of the colored eyes. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteGreat face I find doing the ends of hair really tricky and your hair it fabulous.
ReplyDeleteHappy PPF
Sandy :)
Your faces are gettng better and better! Congrats on finishing the challenge!
ReplyDeleteThis is a lovely face too, Faye. Congratulations on finishing the challenge, thanks for your company and comments!
ReplyDeleteShe's beautiful Faye! x
ReplyDeleteLovely face - I have never been able to finish that challenge which is why I didn't try this year. I love drawing and painting faces - but as you said there is the art and the posting and the visiting. But I love the work you've done.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on finishing the challenge, Faye. Well done. This is a lovely face to end. What's next?
ReplyDeleteA perfect face for No 29, so delicately drawn and coloured. I know what you mean about 'biting off more than you can chew', it is very demanding and a bit exhausting, but such an achievement to look back on at the end of the challenge and be proud of keeping with it. I have loved all of your 29 faces.
ReplyDeleteshe's just lovely Faye- and congrats on getting thru the challenge- big accomplishment for sure!
ReplyDeleteLovely face Faye. Congrats on finishing the challenge.
ReplyDeleteHappy PPF
Susan
She is so wonderful..feels like she is from another time...like an antique sketch found from the past..very bewildering..yet gentle and serene..I love her!!
ReplyDeleteWishing you a fantastic day Faye!!
Congrats, you did it Faye! A nice one too.
ReplyDeleteLovely drawing and shading!
ReplyDeleteGreat face.
ReplyDeleteHi Faye,
ReplyDeleteYour drawing is lovely. It certainly takes a lot of ones time but in the end you have something spectacular.Congratulations on finishing the challenge.
Annabelle : )
You made it! Yeah!!!!!!!!!! I'll definitely be following your next art adventure. Thank you also for being such an encouraging voice for me and my children.
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful! What a way to finish off the month! You have made great progress with your faces! Keep up the good work :)
ReplyDeleteWow Faye this face looks just like you. Really well done and beautiful.
ReplyDeleteNicole/Beadwright
You're right, the posting and visiting are the hardest parts about the challenge, but you totally pulled through it! All of your faces are wonderful, and this one is perfect to finish on - the lines and colour are so cool!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day!
She's lovely. I wondered if folks are drawing people they know or only from imagination? Congratulations for doing them all!
ReplyDeleteYes keeping up with the posting and visiting is definitely the hardest part... I have a war with myself every time I do these challenges. So much computer time required.
ReplyDeleteLove your drawing - very pretty!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on crossing the finish line. You did a wonderful job, I loved looking at your faces.
ReplyDeleteFaye a big Congrats on finishing the Challenge, this is the first time I have finished (although late LOL) and love the drawing you finished on, she is just beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteNice sketch! I love the shadows. Congratulations on hanging in there and completing the challenge!
ReplyDeleteThis is a beauty!!!
ReplyDeleteI have loved your faces!!
Faye she is beautiful! I should give yourself a break now! xx
ReplyDelete