Sunday, February 2, 2014

29 Faces #2

Martha said to try something different for us, so here is different for me. 
My owl is Face #2 for 29 Faces Challenge.

13 comments:

  1. Owls tend to that "angry" expression: I think you got it here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoo hoo, who loves owls, most of us do
    and yours is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful owl. I love that there are a few animal faces mixed in this time around.
    My face is up, thank you for stopping and commenting on the card anyway! It certainly is hard to keep glitter contained. I use stickles for my glitter for myself. Working on OWH cards dampens the sparkly fun one could have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you drew an owl Faye, they are such wonderful birds. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Faye, That was such a unique idea to draw an owl's face! I also love the woman in the post below. She has such spunk in her expression. Thank you again for taking the time to let me know that my own link wasn't working and how to correct it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your owl! He is very cute and I love his perch as well. Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love owls and your is great. Oh and I love your first one below too. Love the attitude on her expression.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute owl, Faye! I love her/him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You go! I love that you are doing 20 faces - and with a different twist. I love your first face and this owl is so cute - have fun and I look forward to seeing more, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terrific painting of an owl. They are not the easiest bird to draw.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love animal faces, good for you doing something different. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I like it...a little different for you indeed!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.