Tuesday, February 4, 2014

29 Faces #5


Giggles said if something doesn't work out, disregard that and move on to something that does work. Doing a collage with a sun face didn't work for me, so I am moving on to a sketch I did this morning. This will be my face #5 for the 29 Faces challenge. Looking down is a new view for me to  try to capture. I can't tell if she is reading or is angry at someone. Check out 29 Faces HERE.

20 comments:

  1. She's gorgeous! She looks like she's concentrating very hard on something ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heel mooi gedaan zo Faye heel fijntjes lieve groetjes Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her!!! So serious and concentrated on something ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is lovely and to me she seems lost in thought~

    Hugs
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three-quarter views of the face are very difficult to draw but you have achieved it excellently. I think she is a rather reserved and shy person. At the moment she is struggling with the answer to a cryptic crossword clue. I've often felt that look on my face when doing crosswords, which I love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She does look a bit angry or concentrating on something or other. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful expression and face Faye. Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have got fine expression in her face, a little bit angry...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your sun face. We need some right now, This is a nice face to have done it in just one morning. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She looks like when someone is trying to hide their irritation at something. She is about ready to unleash some anger on someone! I need her to come to work with me tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! I love your downward facing girl and your sun is pretty and vibrant too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is so lovely! Delicate and elegant. Sweet and kind. :D Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty face! She looks a bit like she is squinting, like maybe she is trying to read a sign without wearing her glasses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. No matter whether she's reading or angry at someone, I think you captured her downward look pretty well. That is difficult for me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh to be able to draw like this!
    Wonderful!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh she is so beautiful Faye... wow she has such emotion on her face!! So sweet you quoted me!!

    Big hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.