Faye's Adventures in Art
Such a beautiful drawing thanks for sharing!!!
I like your colors, it is a beautiful face, Faye!
Very nice … and I love those doodles from your phone call too!
Sweet face.
Beautiful soft colored face. I love the gorgeous Neocolors too.Big hugs Anja
Nicely done Faye. Love the softness of it. I like Neocolors as well.
She's very sweet. She has a soft, romantic quality.
Lovely colouring with the chestnut hair and blue eyes. I keep reading about the Neocolour pencils, they do give a very good effect. Makes a pleasant visit.
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
Such a beautiful drawing thanks for sharing!!!
ReplyDeleteI like your colors, it is a beautiful face, Faye!
ReplyDeleteVery nice … and I love those doodles from your phone call too!
ReplyDeleteSweet face.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful soft colored face. I love the gorgeous Neocolors too.
ReplyDeleteBig hugs Anja
Nicely done Faye. Love the softness of it. I like Neocolors as well.
ReplyDeleteShe's very sweet. She has a soft, romantic quality.
ReplyDeleteLovely colouring with the chestnut hair and blue eyes. I keep reading about the Neocolour pencils, they do give a very good effect. Makes a pleasant visit.
ReplyDelete