Finally, the last 5 faces for the 29 Faces Challenge, a few days early.
Face 25 looks like she knows a secret.
Face 26, I believe, has a chip on her shoulder. She looks a bit haughty.
I like the toddler for Face #27.
I used a magazine ad as a launchpad for Face #28.
She actually looks like someone I went to school with for 12 years.
And the final one #29 was also the result of looking at a magazine ad.





How wonderful! Congratulations on 29 faces, it's even more impressive since you painted them! I especially like face 25, she does indeed look like she has a secret...
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on completing the challenge !!!!!! Love all of them but do like the first one the best :)
ReplyDeleteReally lovely faces, that baby is really cute. Have a lovely day.
ReplyDeleteMy congratulations for the complet work, you have all done! Lovely faces, i like nr 28 and 29 specially. Have a lovely day .
ReplyDeleteAll of them are fabulous Faye!
ReplyDeleteAll of your faces look so good. I especially love the expression and pose of #25. She looks sassy and fun.
ReplyDeleteI like all of your faces, but the last one with the curls draws me.
ReplyDeleteVery cleverly done beautiful faces hugs Danielle
ReplyDeleteWonderful serie! You have drawn very good looks. I love the boy and Yellowhairlady and the first, face 25, She really have a secret.
ReplyDeleteWow Faye, looks like you have been busy. I love them all and each one is so different. I think you did a great job with 29 faces, and you finished early too. Hope your doing well. Hugs
ReplyDeleteThese are all terrific but i Love the one at the top... the tilt of her head and the way her hair wraps around her...simply perfect!
ReplyDeleteThese are great Faye the second one sort of resembles Linda Laven....great pieces! My favorite is 29!
ReplyDeleteHugs Giggles
Congratulations! You finished! It's so cool seeing everyone finish. Now I wish we could have an exhibit with everyone's 29 faces. I really like how all of yours "fit" together, even though you've chosen lots of different kinds of faces. I like the top one here the best too--great expression!
ReplyDeleteLovely! I really love the last couple of ladies with their big hair and big smiles. Really nice artwork here. And congrats on finishing! Such a good variety of people and ages. I love it :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I love them all and each one is so different.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely delightful! Truly lovely and refreshing to look at these beautiful portraits! Wonderful!
ReplyDeleteGreat that you finished the challenge!! I've been looking at your faces and I love them. They look like people I could meet here on the street! So recognizable. Thanks for sharing them.
ReplyDeleteI have finished my 29 faces too, so I now have some time to visit all the participants of the challenge :-)
Have a great sunday!
xxx Marianne MW
Wonderful ~ the faces and completing the challenge ahead of "time."
ReplyDeleteI like that each one has their own personality. . .that is hard to do, making completely different chins for example, wow. Thanks for visiting my page and your kind compliments. Blessings, Janet PPF
ReplyDeleteYour faces are all lovely, and so beautifully done. It's great to see them all - commenting has been difficult at the same time as getting the 29 done. I'm using this week to catch up on it. All the faces are so 'real life', like portraits, but my favourite is the blonde lady, a real outdoor type and I'm sure she rides a horse.
ReplyDelete