Hi Faye, This is a wonderful face. You did a great job on the proportion of her eyes and lips for her face. Thank you for your kind words and concern on my blog last night. I had a long and rough recovery last week, and this week still dealing with allergy and sinus issues, but am doing a little better. Hoping to get in my craft space later today. I have some things I want to do. Sending a hug.
Your artistic interests are as varied as mine, only you do better with yours. I always said I am a Jill of all crafts and a master of none. I envy those who take the time to master something as you have.
Such a pretty lady with a long delicate neck and I love her earrings~~~
ReplyDeleteJan
This link was just right :-)
ReplyDeleteIt is fine to see the face, where eyes don't look strait. I like this young woman. She is thinking something and She looks happy.
Lovely painting, such a sweet face.
ReplyDeletejust fab.. I am looking forward to all your faces Faye- I am so sorry that I am so busy with other projects.. it would be fun to join in too....
ReplyDeletei admire your watercolor face. she has an ethereal quality.
ReplyDeleteReally very pretty!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful. Very reminiscent of old Hollywood, when the women were ladies and acted with class. Wonderful watercolor!
ReplyDeleteHi Faye, This is a wonderful face. You did a great job on the proportion of her eyes and lips for her face. Thank you for your kind words and concern on my blog last night. I had a long and rough recovery last week, and this week still dealing with allergy and sinus issues, but am doing a little better. Hoping to get in my craft space later today. I have some things I want to do. Sending a hug.
ReplyDeleteshe is lovely ~
ReplyDeleteBeautiful coloring on her face. Nice shade of red hair too!
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful and delicate watercolor.
ReplyDeleteAdorable lady!
ReplyDeleteWow Faye - she is gorgeous tfs!!!
ReplyDeleteShe's very pretty with a lovely, classy face!
ReplyDeleteA lovely delicate watercolour Faye!
ReplyDeleteDelicately and beautifully rendered! Her eyes look very thoughtful.
ReplyDeleteVery lovely face
ReplyDeleteFaye, this is so beautiful! brw, i am now following your blog :)
ReplyDeleteShe's lovely! I love her bright red lips.
ReplyDeleteYour artistic interests are as varied as mine, only you do better with yours. I always said I am a Jill of all crafts and a master of none. I envy those who take the time to master something as you have.
ReplyDeleteBoth of your faces are very sweet!!! I always enjoy these challenges and learn so much from them..I rarely manage to get all 29 faces done however :)
ReplyDeletereally beautiful faces Faye, I like so much watercolours and you make a great art work
ReplyDeleteBeautiful face Faye. I love her expression.
ReplyDeleteSuch a beauty Faye...you are such a talented artist!
ReplyDeleteoxo
Just GORGEOUS, & so serene :)
ReplyDeleteImpressive, she's lovely!
ReplyDeleteHugs Giggles