Monday, October 3, 2011

TMTA - Leaves

Here is my ATC for Think Monday Think ATCs - Leaves. My background is cardstock stamped with various distress inks using rubber stamps and one hand-cut maple stamp. The maple leaf stamp is one I created out of a foam door hanger. The wooden leaf is a gift from Lindy's Stamp Gang, included with my order.

8 comments:

  1. superb design Faye with such great colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faye, the mix of the soft pastel colours with the bright stamps on the background is phantastic. Super !
    ********
    And with great interest I read your post from sept. 28
    "Tag Tuesday - School"
    It was so pretty to see your included report card and your photo !!
    What a gorgeous tag !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What ana amazing ATC Faye.
    Love your play with leaves. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. hallo fay, I adore this ATC from you. So beautiful, elegant and warm. Beautiful.
    Lovely greet Marja

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, really great! love the warm colours and the layout!
    greetings nadine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and wonderful autumn feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This ATC looks so beautiful with the Autumn colours and the leaves spilling over it.

    I also loved your pretty flower card... and the school tag. Your work is always a pleasure to see Faye. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.