Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Ticket to Ride - TIO

This is my entry to Tag it On, where the theme to the challenge is Ticket to Ride. The ticket is googled. The trolley is from Dover. My music background stamp has nothing at all written on it so I don't know who made it. Does anyone know? The border punch is by Fiskars.

9 comments:

  1. Great tag for the theme this week, Faye, thank you for dreaming with us once more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag with wonderful elements, love the main image. Sorry, but I can't help you with the music stamp. Thanks for dreaming with us on TIO again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow stunning Tag Faye.
    So more wonderful details. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great tag Faye. you have used wonderful elements in it. Beautiful.
    Lovely greet Marja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tag. Love the trolley car. Thanks for joining us this week on the TIO challenge.
    Wanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag! Love your details and design! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the trolley car Faye, super tag.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous tag Faye I love the Trolley! Thanks for sharing at Dragons Dream TIO this week. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely tag Faye... i love the trolley bus.... beautiful work...thanks for joining us again at T.I.O
    lynx

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.