Here is my entry for So Artful. The beautiful background was provided for us to use. I added Dezinaworld images (crow, flowers, girl, music) and a corner that Junibears allows me to use.
Oh Faye, This is totally exquisite, my friend!!! I'm so glad you came over to visit...I've been swamped with my books being published and doing that big online seminar--I need a vacation! LOL
I LOVE your creation--it is so dainty and sublime. XO Cindy
Hi Faye, thanks for your visit, I haven't been around so much in blogland the last few months, hope to join more challenges now, so hopefully our paths will cross more in the future. hope all is well! hugs femmy
Faye, you've done such a beautiful job on this blog. It is such a pleasure to see..good soothing colors and beautiful artwork. Good for you. God is good.
Coleen in Ukraine
PS, it's this time of year where you can begin to appreciate Arkie weather again.
Oh Faye,
ReplyDeleteThis is totally exquisite, my friend!!! I'm so glad you came over to visit...I've been swamped with my books being published and doing that big online seminar--I need a vacation! LOL
I LOVE your creation--it is so dainty and sublime.
XO
Cindy
Really really beautiful Faye.
ReplyDeleteLove your new art.
I love your piece ...Wonderful!
ReplyDeleteHi Faye,
ReplyDeletethanks for your visit,
I haven't been around so much in blogland the last few months, hope to join more challenges now, so hopefully our paths will cross more in the future.
hope all is well!
hugs femmy
Faye, that's a wonderful digital piece of art. Love all the bright colors and the romantic feeling.
ReplyDeleteSimply gorgeous Faye how smart to use both images at once and such a beautiful result...well done!!!
ReplyDeleteHallo liebe Faye,
ReplyDeleteDu warst in der letzten Zeit richtig fleißig und Deine Werke sehen ausnahmslos super klasse aus.
GLG Irmi
Your collage is quite exquisite Faye! Beautiful work. xx
ReplyDeleteSo pretty...I love the elements you added and the soft feel of it.. fabulous! Thanks for joining us at So Arftul!
ReplyDeleteVery, VERY artful!!! Great job!
ReplyDeleteFaye, you've done such a beautiful job on this blog. It is such a pleasure to see..good soothing colors and beautiful artwork. Good for you. God is good.
ReplyDeleteColeen in Ukraine
PS, it's this time of year where you can begin to appreciate Arkie weather again.
This piece is divine, Faye! LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Gaby