Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The 3 Muses - Jars and Bottles

I know that this is weird for me, but I wanted to use my Stubby Stampers jars and bottles stamp for the 3 Muses challenge this week. I also wanted to use the shave cream/ink background I had made last week. The tall bottle is from Dover Publications.

18 comments:

  1. I am intrigued by the shave cream and ink background, Faye. I have a four-year-old granddaughter who attends kindergarten and they are always looking for new ways of making art. Maybe not ink but I am wondering if poster paints and shaving cream would be a good mix.
    I love your stamped bottles and their tinting. The whole effect of the piece is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful art work, Fayle, love your very effective b/g!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful! So many beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is amazing.
    Fabulous design Faye. Love them. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lyric image of happyness!
    Well done Faye!

    ReplyDelete
  6. marvelous Faye. What a beautiful background en the bottles are splendid. lovely colors and combination. Love it. And at the end the butterfly.
    Lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful Faye. Love the images and the background is fabulous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Faye I really like this - the background looks great - haven't tried that technique for ages!! Love your bottles too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That shaving cream background is intriguing, Faye! Beautiful backdrop for your bottle stamp. Thanks for sharing a new technique!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic creation, Faye, the shaving cream background looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The background is fabulous, Faye! Lovely take on the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this alternative 'Faye' style, Faye. It so nice to see what you get up to creatively. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lqve your creation, amazing colorful background.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Faye , love the shave foam background have never tried it even though I have three shavers in the house ( Two sons and hubby ) must get my hands on some foam. The bottle images are perfect and all works beautifully together.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Terrific piece of artwork Faye, x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your "weird" piece is NOT weird to me Faye !! Art has many faces and it's just how you interprets.
    In some way your background fits perfect with the bottles !!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your colours are delicaten and romantics,very beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.