Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Three in One Entry

Here is my tag for Tag Tuesday (Arbor Day) and for Paper Minutes (olive green, cream, and rose), and for Created by Hand (ribbons). Normally I try to avoid doing multiple challenges with one entry because I end up not doing justice to any of the challenges. However, all three fit in so well that I hope this is ok.

15 comments:

  1. This is really gorgeous, Faye! I love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faye, nice to read you after a long long time!Your Tag is really great.

    Hugs, Heike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it's beautiful, Faye! and I'm going to go see the other challenges too!

    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. imaginative use of ribbon!
    Thanks for sharing with Created Byhand

    ReplyDelete
  5. Faye, I love this lovely tag! The colors are perfect...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tag...and it was perfect for so many challenges! Diann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tag is Beautiful. I love the colors. Good for you that you can match 3 challenges in one tag!
    Michelle *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Faye, Very beautiful and unique tree collage. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything goes so well together - love the ribbon!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really georgus,so soft,i love the colors and all elemtns on your tag.

    Hugs Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Faye! What a beautiful tag! LOVE the colors, and that very pretty bow!.. Hope you're enjoying this gorgeous weekend! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very Pretty I love the pink and green together!

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.