This tag was made for Tag it On challenge where the theme is pockets. My stamps are from Stampendous (tiny butterfly) and Craft Smart for Michael's (birds).
I saw a blogger who made a book of scrapbook paper with pockets to insert tea bags. Such a cute gift idea. I have so many cereal boxes saved that need to be turned into tags or something of some sort craft. Your work is always lovely. Best wishes, Tammy
Hello Faye, smashing tag you have dreamed up to share with us this week. The little butterfly peeping out of the pocket is a lovely touch. Just been admiring your header as well lovely painting. Thank you for joining us at at Dragon's Dream TIO again this week. XOXO Zoe
It's lovely Faye, love the little butterfly, I've just bought some new stamps from Stampendous, the Water Lily and the Peony! Thank you for sharing your dream. Love Elizabeth xxx
I saw a blogger who made a book of scrapbook paper with pockets to insert tea bags. Such a cute gift idea. I have so many cereal boxes saved that need to be turned into tags or something of some sort craft. Your work is always lovely. Best wishes, Tammy
ReplyDeleteHello Faye, smashing tag you have dreamed up to share with us this week. The little butterfly peeping out of the pocket is a lovely touch. Just been admiring your header as well lovely painting. Thank you for joining us at at Dragon's Dream TIO again this week. XOXO Zoe
ReplyDeleteFaye, again I love your choice of colors! This tag is lovely!
ReplyDeleteIts lovely, Faye... I love the plaid. Thanks for dreaming with us this week
ReplyDeleteFrankie
xx
Love your pocket, gorgeous tag; thanks for joining us this week!
ReplyDeleteIt's lovely Faye, love the little butterfly, I've just bought some new stamps from Stampendous, the Water Lily and the Peony! Thank you for sharing your dream. Love Elizabeth xxx
ReplyDeleteSuper tag, love the colours and the little birds
ReplyDeleteFaye this is lovely just love that little butterfly peeping out.
ReplyDeleteMarie