Monday, April 25, 2011

TMTA - Coffee

Coffee is the theme for this week's Think Monday Think ATCs. I used some divine background paper I got in a pack. The coffee cup is my Cuttlebug folder. The man and woman image is from a magazine. The coffee lid is from Donut Shop Coffee, some of the best coffee in the Keurig coffee line. (The best, in my opinion.)

11 comments:

  1. What a great idea, Faye! Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imaginative take on the theme Faye. I really like the romantic image you used on this! Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ATC, Faye! You used some wonderful items and I love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being a coffee fanatic, I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great, nice idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ઇઉ ✿ Olá, amigo!

    Passei para apreciar seu trabalho.
    Esse card é lindo, criativo e delicado. Amei o card dos cachorro... muito lindo!

    Boa semana!
    Beijinhos.

    Brasil.♫♫♫
    ઇઉ ✿ܓܓ♫♫

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool saying;) i´m not a coffoholic, but know to enjoy a cup now and then...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastisch gemacht dein ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. coffee and doughnuts what could be better , nice collage Faye :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very clever card and love all your super images, must go and make one you have put me in the mood.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.