For the challenge Take a Word (Travel), I have used a photo of a city on the Italian riviera (background). The small inset is actually a collage made up of various parts of a travel brochure sent to my house. I digitally reduced it in size in order to fit it onto the larger picture. The woman in the upper right looked like she could be contemplating a trip to me so I borrowed her from Dover.
One of the most enjoyable trips my dh and I made was to Italy and did include San Remo and the beautiful Italian riviera.
Please click on photo to enlarge.

This is a great collage, Faye, and will serve as a fine memento of your trip to the Riveria. Great coming together of elements. Well done!
ReplyDeleteOooh, wow, this is so wonderful, Faye, love every detail
ReplyDeleteHave a great week
I clicked to see the wonderful details. Very lovely collage!!
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely, Faye, and reminds me of a holiday on the Amalfi Coast!
ReplyDeletePlease, everyone, enlarge to appreciate this gorgeous collage. Faye, it is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteI TRULY did get to travel with your marvelous creation. I was transported to a place I have only dreamed of, and the detail and thought that went into this is incredible! THanks for taking me along.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful collage Faye. I have never been to Italy but would love to go, hopefully next year. Annette x
ReplyDeleteI've enlarged it too !
ReplyDeleteAs you know I live in Europe, but I have not visit Italy yet :)
You and DH must enjoyed it there very much Faye !!
Faye - this is superb. The details are amazing - so much work but with a wonderful result. I imagine that people living in those houses perched on steep hills must have to be very fit. I love the idea of the collaged travel brochure in the foregound.
ReplyDeleteFantastic.
This is beautiful. I so loved Italy when I went there. I didn't get to know though the italian riviera and you gave me one more reason to wish going there again.
ReplyDelete°•♥°° •♥°
ReplyDeleteOlá, amiga!
Sempre surpreendente!
Lindo e muito criativo seu último fundo.
,.•´*✿♫°`•.¸¸
º° Brasil º°
♥♥ •.¸¸¸¸.•´º°
WOW Faye, this is sooo wonderful!!
ReplyDeletexoxo doris
reminds me to of a trip to the Amalfi coast . Thanks Faye for the lovely memories.
ReplyDeleteMarie
That's a lovely image...
ReplyDeleteAwww, Faye, thank you for let me know, I really missed out another work of art of yours and thanks for giving credits to Italy and to my native region once more! Hugs from ITALY, Miria xx
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely Faye-what a marvelous memory!
ReplyDelete