This tag was made for Tag it On where the theme is birds. (To the 9 people who left comments on my tag yesterday that I had mislabeled "tag it on" instead of "tag tuesday" I thank you for your patience and politeness.) The birds tag background was a shiny card that came with our Twinings - Keurig tea. You may be able to read some of the words beneath the gesso. I first sprayed with Alcohol Inks. That didn't work well so I dropped drops of AI and spread it around. Then came the gesso. The bird stamp is by Hampton Arts, Studio G.
Please click photo to enlarge.

Love all the background texture and movement you achieved with the AI and gesso, love twinnings tea as well LOL. Smashing take of this weeks theme of Birds thank you for joining us this week at TIO. XOXO Zoe
ReplyDeleteBrilliant background, love the tag.
ReplyDeleteJen x
Oooow Faye this is a gorgeous colour and a fab tag!!! I have my purple head on at the moment as well LOL. Hope you are well? And Happy Easter xxx Elizabeth xxx Baking hot North Wales.... Phew.. not complaining really LOL...
ReplyDeleteGreat tag, Faye, thanks for joining in with us.
ReplyDeleteLove the texture you have achieved in your background Faye. Fabulous colours - very dreamy. Thank you for joining us dreaming birdsvthis week.
ReplyDeleteWanda
Wow Faye what will you come up with next, beautiful tag and love the effect you achieved am so loving this colour.
ReplyDeleteMarie
Wow, that's wonderful, love the background and the colors.
ReplyDeleteWish you happy Easter days.
Just gorgeous Faye
ReplyDeleteYou are so creative
mandi x
You get better and better Faye. Thanks for dreaming with us this week
ReplyDeleteFrankie
xx
What a gorgeous tag! The colour and texture is so beautiful x
ReplyDelete