Faye's Adventures in Art
This little guy is sooo cute, Faye!
awww, Faye, how cute! I have that same owl stamp. Rebecca
A wonderful tag,such a cute owl.xxx
How adorable!
So autumny and cute because I love owls! Ribbon matches perfectly.Janet xx
This tag is so pretty, Faye. Hugs. Miria
This is just darling...WHO :)
adorable faye ..cute stamp and I like the outlined edge :)
What a cute little owl perched on that flourish!
Such a beautiful tag.
Such a beautiful tag
Wonderful tag... "PERFECT"!!xox doris
Beautiful tag, love the owl.
That's one of the nicest owls I've seen....love that stamp. A very pretty tag, Faye.
Darling tag, Faye--love the little owl and how you embellished the tag!
Love that cutie owl on that color combo, Faye!
Fun stamped tag. Have a great week. Debbie
Great tag Faye. Love the owl.
Such a cute owl! Darling!
Nice owl...great tag!
Oohoo, the little owl is too cute!
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
This little guy is sooo cute, Faye!
ReplyDeleteawww, Faye, how cute! I have that same owl stamp.
ReplyDeleteRebecca
A wonderful tag,such a cute owl.xxx
ReplyDeleteHow adorable!
ReplyDeleteSo autumny and cute because I love owls! Ribbon matches perfectly.
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
This tag is so pretty, Faye. Hugs. Miria
ReplyDeleteThis is just darling...WHO :)
ReplyDeleteadorable faye ..cute stamp and I like the outlined edge :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little owl perched on that flourish!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful tag.
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful tag
ReplyDeleteWonderful tag... "PERFECT"!!
ReplyDeletexox doris
Beautiful tag, love the owl.
ReplyDeleteThat's one of the nicest owls I've seen....love that stamp. A very pretty tag, Faye.
ReplyDeleteDarling tag, Faye--love the little owl and how you embellished the tag!
ReplyDeleteLove that cutie owl on that color combo, Faye!
ReplyDeleteFun stamped tag. Have a great week. Debbie
ReplyDeleteGreat tag Faye. Love the owl.
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute owl! Darling!
ReplyDeleteNice owl...great tag!
ReplyDeleteOohoo, the little owl is too cute!
ReplyDelete