This tag/bookmark was made for the Playdate Cafe challenge where the theme is the colors: orange, yellow, and pink.
Orange: backing cardstock, flowers, dress, pepper
Yellow: backing cardstock, flowers, perfume bottle, pepper
Pink: 2 colors of backing cardstock, ribbon
BTW - Please note that my blog header fits into this color scheme!

Lovely tag...and I really do like your blog header!
ReplyDeleteWonderful use of this weeks colors with your lovely collaged tag! Beautiful Blog Header too!
ReplyDeleteThis is different for you( I think) and I really like what you created!!
ReplyDeleteLove the colors!!!
Lovely collage of images in the colors. Beautiful bookmark. You are right your header works wonderfully too! Glad you joined us at the PDCC!
ReplyDeleteFaye, your blog header is gorgeous! I love those colours! Great tag too, so unusual. Thanks for joining in our anniversary celebrations over at the PDCC!
ReplyDeleteooh these colours are just yummy!
ReplyDeleteWhat unusual colours but the final result is great as usual! Miria
ReplyDeleteWhat a darling tag with beautiful colors! So creative...love it~
ReplyDeleteYou have a wonderful sense of colour, Faye. A really interesting and pleasing piece.
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
What a fabulous collage of images on this tag/bookmark! SO FUN! Great header too--so clever that your header matches this color story:) LOL!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with our one year anniversary celebration over at the PDCC:)
ReplyDeleteWow, its so beautiful... love the colours!!
ReplyDeletexox doris