Saturday, October 2, 2010

One Stop Craft Challenge - Congratulations

My entry for One Stop Craft Challenge was made using glossy card stock, which I sponged with inks and then embossed in a cuttlebug folder. The paisley ribbon is from K&Company.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!!!

    I finally made a card too!! Gosh, I sooooo missed getting inky, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely background. The colours are beautiful. How lucky you had such a perfect ribbon to go with it all.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Faye. Your paisley pattern exactly matches the ribbon: this is amazing! Good night. Miria

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic card Faye...love that paisley card xx
    Thanks for playing at one stop xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear Faye, I've missed all my friends blogs and I'm just getting around to visitting again! Thank you for all your lovely comments, it's still a waiting game here.
    I love this beautiful paisley card you've made. Lovely work.
    Big Hugs
    June xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Faye ,you have created a gorgeous Paisley background!

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.