Sunday, October 10, 2010

Keep it Simple - Seeing Stars

My entry for Keep it Simple (Seeing Stars) was a lot easier than it looks. I used some waste paper that was protecting my desk for the background. I stamped the music background stamp in grape crush (Stampin' Up). The 2 stars were cut with my Fiskar cutter and template from some other homemade background paper. The ribbon already had a knot and I just glued it on. "Celebrate" was written with a Sharpie.

12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Faye.I love all the distressing.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great background faye and layers.
    you make lovely work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your 'simple' is gorgeous! Doesn't look simple at all. Very clever work.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a creative recycling you made, Faye! Hugs. Miria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Faye! and another new Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful work Faye... "Compliment"!!


    xox doris

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous way to use your waste paper ... sometimes art just happens unintentionally :)

    Love how you're written your own sentiment too! Thanks for playing along again at KIS :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty!

    And yes, those poptarts are for real and I'm dying to try them out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've made a good job of that distressing Faye, very effective

    Thanks for taking part, hope to see you again next week

    mandi xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks very nice Faye , love the background and the stars :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A good crafter wastes nothing, a great way to recycle. Love your card Faye, thanks for playing once again at KIS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Faye totally gorgeous. I love that background and your stars are so stunning. Thanks for joining us at KIS again this week Hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.