Faye's Adventures in Art
Great digital artwork, Faye.I love the fantastic background and the soft colors.
I love the soft blues and greens of the background, Faye. It's a peaceful setting for this week's image. Well done!
Faye, this is a picture! Hugs. Miria
So dreamy, love the colors!
Ooh Faye this is gorgeous I love the background.It all blends in beautifully.xxx
Terrific digital artwork Faye. Have a great weekend. Annette x
Faye this is really beautiful, I love the background, great colors!
Gorgeous background, Faye!
great work Faye!!!
Superbe image , beau montage !!Bon week-end !!Hildegarde
The card is lovely. The background is fantastic.Thank you for your comments on my blog. The writing on my ATC is German shorthand. I learned it long ago.Have a nice weekend.
beautiful soft background colours
I posted a comment yesterday but for some reason it didn't show.This is a beauty Faye. Love it. xx
Indeed, the pastel colors make this picture looks like a illustration in a book.Magical Faye !
Love the blue blossom behind her head...very nice.Bitzihttp://bitzidoodles.blogspot.com/
Fantastic background Faye, you have done a great job with your creation.Anni
Fantastic background... Love this creation!!xox doris
wow very beautiful work :-)
Beautiful. It is like an old painting. Lynne M
Wow - what a gorgeous work! I love the dog.
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
Great digital artwork, Faye.
ReplyDeleteI love the fantastic background and the soft colors.
I love the soft blues and greens of the background, Faye. It's a peaceful setting for this week's image. Well done!
ReplyDeleteFaye, this is a picture! Hugs. Miria
ReplyDeleteSo dreamy, love the colors!
ReplyDeleteOoh Faye this is gorgeous I love the background.It all blends in beautifully.xxx
ReplyDeleteTerrific digital artwork Faye. Have a great weekend. Annette x
ReplyDeleteFaye this is really beautiful, I love the background, great colors!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous background, Faye!
ReplyDeletegreat work Faye!!!
ReplyDeleteSuperbe image , beau montage !!
ReplyDeleteBon week-end !!
Hildegarde
The card is lovely. The background is fantastic.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comments on my blog. The writing on my ATC is German shorthand. I learned it long ago.
Have a nice weekend.
beautiful soft background colours
ReplyDeleteI posted a comment yesterday but for some reason it didn't show.
ReplyDeleteThis is a beauty Faye. Love it. xx
Indeed, the pastel colors make this picture looks like a illustration in a book.
ReplyDeleteMagical Faye !
Love the blue blossom behind her head...very nice.
ReplyDeleteBitzi
http://bitzidoodles.blogspot.com/
Fantastic background Faye, you have done a great job with your creation.
ReplyDeleteAnni
Fantastic background... Love this creation!!
ReplyDeletexox doris
wow very beautiful work :-)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. It is like an old painting. Lynne M
ReplyDeleteWow - what a gorgeous work! I love the dog.
ReplyDelete