The image given to us by
Art Creations Friday for use in our challenge entry was so very beautiful that I didn't want to alter it in any way. I made this paper ATC by printing out one small image and then a larger, lighter version to use for the background. The caption is, of course, a part of Keats' "a thing of beauty is a joy forever". I added the text digitally.
Hi Faye, love how you have extended the background, it's gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteReally beautiful piece!!!
ReplyDeleteI agree Faye, it's hard to alter something so beautiful. I love what you've done with her. Hugs xx
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely, Faye - simplicity is often best!
ReplyDeleteLove what you have done, Faye.
ReplyDeleteIt's really a beautiful piece.
Your treatment of this week's image is inspired, Faye. I love it. I share your feeling that the image is far too lovely to be altered!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteclever idea!
This is adorable, Faye. I love the fading effect on the background! Miria
ReplyDeleteBeautiful piece Faye, I love it
ReplyDeleteI saw this beautiful picture on Art Creations and wondered how people were going to use it as its so perfect as it is. Have enjoyed looking at all the different ways and I love your creation. Annette x
ReplyDeleteI love what you did with the background--wow! Very pretty.
ReplyDeleteFaye, you are such a clever girl. You are just full of great creative ideas.
ReplyDeleteI love the way you put the same picture in the background, very clever!
ReplyDeleteYou have made the very best of this by doing very little. The paler and larger background enhances the main image and the words are lovely.
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
A really beautiful image here Faye. I love it.xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Faye , good idea on two different sizes , it sure is a beautiful image :)
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautiful, Faye, and I love your pink and silver for Dezinaworld too!!! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!!
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs,
Cindy
I just KNEW you would come up with something amazing and beautiful. I wasn't disappointed! Joy indeed!
ReplyDeletethis is lovely Faye as is the previous one just was torn which too comment, Happy Halloween hope you had a good week-end. Janet
ReplyDeleteps sorry not been to see you lately. x
Very beautiful work. Blessings.
ReplyDeleteWell done! You complimented a beautiful image beautifully! :)
ReplyDeletegreat work :-)
ReplyDelete