Sunday, May 23, 2010

Picket Fence

Jeanette at SoArtful Challenges is challenging us this week with this picture of a lawn enclosed by a white picket fence. Here is my entry using a couple of the wonderful Dover freebie images.

3 comments:

  1. This is so nostalgic. She fits perfectly in this setting. Beautiful.

    Thanks for being Soartful this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her there, she belongs!!!!
    FYI
    deer LOVE to eat delphinium !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how I missed this one Faye,I think the young girl looks fabulous behind the picket fence.you are so clever with these images.

    The photo paper isn't linen Faye it is Canvas I made a mistake, canvas does actually look like linen, It has a subtle sheen to it
    this is the link to where I get it.

    https://theworks.co.uk/product.asp?cid=6&pid=3729

    I don't know if you have a shop called "The Works" where you live
    Doreen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.