Tuesday, May 25, 2010

CQC34 Tag Tuesday Fun with ATCs

Whenever I try to do more than one challenge with one art piece, I find that I haven't done justice to any of the challenges.

Anyway, here is my 3-way challenge entry: CQC34 (colors certainly celery, ballet blue, pumpkin pie, chocolate chip, kraft, and white), Tag Tuesday (your own hand), and Fun with ATCs (using a postage stamp).

16 comments:

  1. very pretty...I like the ribbons and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea--- great design Faye!
    Thanks for this great entry on our challenge!

    xxx Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it very much!! Beautiful ATC!
    Thanks for taking part in our challenge at Fun with ATCs!
    Hugs, Caro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faye, considering all the colors you had to fit into this, you have done a fabulous job getting all your elements in. I really do like the color combo....and your handwriting as well. It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very well done, Faye. It's fantastic.

    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another winner Faye!! Great job hun, and good luck!

    Mine is just now up too if you'd like to pop over! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. You managed to include all three challenges quite beautifully I think. That color scheme would have given me some problems but you made all those colors make sense!
    blessings,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful tag. What a great idea to combine challenges. You did a great job with it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great way to multitask! lol Great card that fits in well with the challenge themes, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely tag - I really like your background!

    ReplyDelete
  11. very nice, I like it!
    Thanks for taking part again at Fun with ATC

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.