This arrangement of artificial flowers is one that I designed for my entry hall. One Stop wants us to show art that is anything but a card. So Artful wants us to show a lovely bouquet. So this is my entry for both challenges.
What a fabulous project Faye! I would never have thought of doing an arrangement for this challenge... shows an imaginative brain! Wonderful! Thanks for sharing with us at OSCC Chrissie
Wow! There really is no end to your talent Faye! What a masterpiece this is. A fabulous floral display. Thanks for sharing it with us at the OSCC. Sharon xx
Faye, You not only make beautiful cards you also make beautiful flower arrangements. This is perfect for the challenge.
ReplyDeleteThanks for being Soartful.
And a beautiful display it is Faye.xxx
ReplyDeleteFaye, is there no end to your talents?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful display of flowers. Can you sort mine out?
Janet xx
and it's a beauty!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely display for your hallway, I used to dabble with flower arranging years ago looking at this it makes me want to try again :)
ReplyDeleteThankyou for joining us here at Soarful Challenges Good luck in the challenge :)
Hugs Janette
Stamping Dragon Designs
what a gorgeous bouquet Faye!!!
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful arrangement Faye I love cut flowers, hope you have a good week-end, Janet
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous project Faye! I would never have thought of doing an arrangement for this challenge... shows an imaginative brain!
ReplyDeleteWonderful! Thanks for sharing with us at OSCC
Chrissie
Gorgeous bouquet, Faye!
ReplyDeleteWow Faye this is a beautiful arrangement. Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week. luv gina xx
ReplyDeleteWow, Faye, your bouquet looks fab.
ReplyDeleteWow! There really is no end to your talent Faye! What a masterpiece this is. A fabulous floral display.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing it with us at the OSCC.
Sharon xx