Saturday, May 29, 2010

3-way challenge entry

My digital card started out with the crinkle distress background (Art Cards Challenge). Art Creations Friday provided the image of a girl in the sailor dress. So when I saw that Jeanette at So Artful Challenge wanted us to do something depicting: I am Woman, I decided to make a family. The images of mother and children are from Jamie. The girl on the right is from Art Creations Friday.

18 comments:

  1. love the background faye and love how you put them all together
    Hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this piece Faye, don't know why your comment was blocked, must have been internet problem.
    Love as always Gina x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous blend of all the challenges, Faye! Great family depiction - cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the dear comment on my Blog. This background is wonderful. Class!
    xx Silke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely darling Faye.
    Gorgeous creation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is delightful, Faye. I really like your crinkle background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Faye. I love your image but that background is stunning. I got carried away following links.

    Thanks for being Soartful this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for stopping by! I love your work, all those woman are misterious and enchanting and you beautifully put them together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous Faye the background is wonderful.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous background, very creative idea to make a family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is gorgeous!

    Hugs biba

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous creation Faye!!

    xox doris

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you made this into a little family shot - very creative. Beautiful crinkle background!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, Faye, this is excellent. I love your background. Just wonderful.

    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your digital cards. The background is very attractive and the colours are lovely.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful background! Great work.

    Hugs

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.