Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday Challenges

Louise at Tag Tuesday has us using brown and one other color for our tags this week. I used brown distress ink and one other brown ink around the edges. I stamped one of my new See D's stamps in the center and colored with water based markers. The tiny plastic lavender oval says "health". While the brown ink was still wet I rubbed in some Misty Lavender Pearl Ex powder and sprayed with hair spray.

Crazy Amigos Challenge has the theme of Tags.

20 comments:

  1. Faye your tag is wonderful. Love the blue and brown combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it is a really wonderful colourcombo. Love your stamping.

    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring Faye, such a pretty tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful tag Faye love the colours you have used.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag, Faye! Love the colour tones here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Fey check out my new Draw, you are gonna love it, fo sho!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely, soft color combination, Faye! Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot believe that I didn't think of this combo! I LOVE purple! This is a beautiful tag with those delicate flowers, Faye!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely effect with your Pearl ex technique. I love the brown and lavender color combo, really wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That lavender color really pops on your tag, Faye! Gorgeous tag.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Faye, this is lovely! I really like how you did your background with the Pearl-Ex powder! I'll have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Faye, your tag is wonderful. I like the beautiful colourcombo.

    Biggi

    ReplyDelete
  13. I bet the shimmer on this is awesome in person, Lovely tag Faye!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So Pretty. Did you say you used hair spray? Ive never tried that, Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have to admit I was so surprised to see your color combination....but it is gorgeous! I will have to rethink my use of these 2 colors together!! Fabulous tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic tag Faye! Great color contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely cherry blossom tag :)
    hugs minxy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the brown and purple combo - beautiful tag!

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.