Saturday, March 27, 2010

So Artful - Frame


This gorgeous frame was furnished as our "jumping off point" for the SoArtful challenge this week. The background seemed a natural. I had just gotten it from Art Creations Friday and it sure looked like it matched to me. finding the image for the focus was also pretty easy. I had just found this lovely lass in green as a freebie on Terri's blog and thought how great she'd look in the beautiful frame. 

Thanks, Jeanette, I am thrilled to be the March challenges winner of the prize.

9 comments:

  1. Oh Faye this is beautiful, It all matches superbly,xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Faye! Love those two backgrounds combined!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful. The colors together are fabulous. I just used that background in a card for another challenge.

    Thanks for being Soartful this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful melding of the two Faye and i love that image too its so cute
    brilliant work
    hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi faye! glitterbabe (stef) here. wow! your work is gorgeous! i'll definitely be following you now. don't want to miss out on these beauties!

    nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Faye, this is soooo beautiful...Wow!!

    xox doris

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous background for the frame Faye

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.