Art Cards Challenge this week is for us to use Teykol in our art. I had never heard of Teykol and was happy to see we could use napkin podge instead. However, I didn't even know napkin podge existed. I do have modge podge so that is what I used.
First I stamped in StaZon the flourishes, a stamp by Purple Onion Designs. Then I dipped a brush into the modge podge and painted around some of the swirls. Next I dabbed on a rich periwinkle blue dye ink and wiped off the excess. The tulips stamp is by D.O.T.S. and was colored with my Marvy markers.. The text is from a stamp sent to me by the amazing Rosie.

This is so beautiful and full of spring! Napkin podge? Sounds fantastic - all of this new stuff- I will have to check it out. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteThis is really beautiful Faye,you have put a lot of work into it.xxx
ReplyDeletelovely card!
ReplyDeleteThis looks like a great technique, Faye. I have not heard of this product, I wonder if it called something else over here, will have to check it out. Beautiful card you have created. Happy Spring!
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful, Teykol effect is fantastic!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing our challenge.
Hugs Anja