Using the background supplied by Art Creations Friday, I have made this digital piece also for 4x4 Friday whose theme was Artisans.
I don't remember where this image came from. It was a black and white sketch. It shows a woman handling a basket of various yarns. I figure anyone who creates with yarn is an artisan.

Gosh this is really beautiful.
ReplyDeleteFantastic work and design.
Its gorgeous, love the image
ReplyDeleteit's beautiful!! love the image!!
ReplyDeleteThis is just beautiful! Lovely image - Cheers!
ReplyDeleteBonsoir Faye !
ReplyDeleteune très jolie dame sur le back ground ATC ! l'ensemble est bien réussi !
Merci pour votre passage sur mon blog !
Amicalement mary.kg
It's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice weekend,Faye!
I love your piece, love the colors and the image!
ReplyDeleteits a beautiful image Faye...perfect
ReplyDeleteMina xxx
She looks so demure, Faye.
ReplyDeleteOhh its gorgeous as always Faye!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so lovely Faye and what a great use of the background- so clever and expressive!
ReplyDeleteLovely image & colouring, Faye, your blog has certainly had a 'makeover' with new b/g & profile photo & lots of new art for me to catch up on!
ReplyDeletea lovely lady.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful, Faye!! Gorgeous art piece.
ReplyDeleteGood morning Faye. Congratulations you are the March winner at Soartful Challenges. Please send me an email, my address is in my profile,please put Soartful in the subject line.
ReplyDeleteThanks and Congratulations
Jeanette
Wonderful, I love the image!
ReplyDeleteI think that this is really fantastic,Faye. Love the background especially.
ReplyDeleteit is beautiful, faye - and the background absolutely matches the pic!!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful... love the color you added and the yes... anyone that creates with yarn is an artisan (at least in my book). My flowers are not exactly like the yoyos in your bedspread, but they are made very similarly. Some of the flowers are made from doubled over fabric, but the fold is in the middle only, so that the frayed edges are out. Thanks for stopping by.
ReplyDeleteFaye, this is so beautiful. I love the subtle colour changes you have made to the background which tone in so well with the lady's dress. Your artwork is, as always, superb. A standing ovation from me for this one!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful design, Faye! Love all the warm colors you've used in this. Thanks for sharing your art this week.
ReplyDeleteThis is so sweet! You are getting so good at this digital stuff ;)
ReplyDeleteBlessings and love,
Tonya
This is very charming; love it!
ReplyDelete==lennie==
I'm very late with my commenting, but I think your piece is beautiful. (Blogger shut me out for two days. and I've been unable to access any blogspot, including my own and our Three Muses!)
ReplyDeleteHoe beautiful! You did that background so much justice.
ReplyDelete