Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wednesday Stamper - Spoil Me

My ATC expresses several ways to "Spoil Me": flowers, love notes, and gemstones. Wednesday Stamper's theme is spoil me.

My background was created by placing on my craft sheet some acrylic paints and acrylic varnish misted with a hand-made glimmer mist. My stamps are clear See D's and are stamped with archival ink. The lace and bauble come from my stash.

14 comments:

  1. wow, that's a fabulous background! beautiful atc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderfull background!
    The colours combine very good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful piece of art work.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and very romantic atc. The background is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, interesting background!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Yes, I could be spoiled by all of the lovely things!
    Beautiful ATC Faye, your background is really special!
    Don't blow away today :)
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. A bit 60's retro... a bit Asian... and a bit of bling! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, I love the background and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous collage Faye. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your gorgoeus background Faye!! and such wonderful things to be spoiled with!! Beautiful ATC.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.