Faye's Adventures in Art
gorgeous, faye! i wish i could one day see it!
Fantastic Faye!! I love the soft colors you've used, it looks like it's painting. You are so creative and I love it!!
Oh so lovely! Great colours and images, I like :)
Wow Faye, this is amazing! Great ATC!
great colors and gorgeous digital exotic!xxx Susi
Oh wow this is perfect.Wonderful india ATC.
Oh wow Faye, this is stunningly beautiful, you've captured exotic India fabulously with those colours.hugs Heather xx
great atc!
Beautiful in its simplicity! Love it!
I love this!!!Could be a poster!!!
Oh wow just stunning Faye.xxx
Fantastic piece Faye, i love it the gold is gorgeoushugs June x
Wonderful piece, Faye! The gold is a perfect color for your ATC! LynnF
Gorgeous ATC
Great piece Faye!
beautiful.I have a stamp that is the same.I have made a christmas card with it en colord it black.Here you can see it.http://ineedtostamp.blogspot.com/2009/12/drie-wijzen-uit-het-oosten.html
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
gorgeous, faye! i wish i could one day see it!
ReplyDeleteFantastic Faye!! I love the soft colors you've used, it looks like it's painting. You are so creative and I love it!!
ReplyDeleteOh so lovely! Great colours and images, I like :)
ReplyDeleteWow Faye, this is amazing! Great ATC!
ReplyDeletegreat colors and gorgeous digital exotic!
ReplyDeletexxx Susi
Oh wow this is perfect.
ReplyDeleteWonderful india ATC.
Oh wow Faye, this is stunningly beautiful, you've captured exotic India fabulously with those colours.
ReplyDeletehugs Heather xx
great atc!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful in its simplicity! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI love this!!!
ReplyDeleteCould be a poster!!!
Oh wow just stunning Faye.xxx
ReplyDeleteFantastic piece Faye, i love it the gold is gorgeous
ReplyDeletehugs June x
Wonderful piece, Faye! The gold is a perfect color for your ATC! LynnF
ReplyDeleteGorgeous ATC
ReplyDeleteGreat piece Faye!
ReplyDeletebeautiful.
ReplyDeleteI have a stamp that is the same.
I have made a christmas card with it en colord it black.
Here you can see it.
http://ineedtostamp.blogspot.com/2009/12/drie-wijzen-uit-het-oosten.html