Thursday, February 11, 2010

Rainbow Lady and Colour Create


Rainbow Lady's Challenge Blog and Colour Create Challenge Blog inspired this card.

I used a background I had made a while back. It has the right colors for Colour Create (red, pink, chocolate, white, off white). I ran across this antique postcard that also has the right colors in it, so I have made my card with these elements and some red ribbon and pink heart and rose. In small letters at the upper right hand corner of the postcard are the words: St. Valentine's Day.

9 comments:

  1. Once again you have come up trumps or should I say hearts Faye. This is lovely thanks again for your support. Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card Faye I just love all of it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely! I worked on a digital collage today with a lady from the same time period.. the elegant dress and hat with a plume...

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous vintage card Faye, I love the postcard...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
    Mina xxx
    p.s. you can join in my Colour Create candy now youve entered the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, a great card Faye...!! Love the details!

    xox doris

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great card , i love the image
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Faye! Cool idea to use the postcard for your image! Love it! Thanks for joining in at Colour Create!

    xx-Deanne

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.