Monday, February 8, 2010

Eternity ATC

Here is my simple digiATC made using one of my snow pictures and a Dover angel. I guess being in the last quarter of life gives me a different perspective of what the word "eternity" means.

Check out other eternity entries to the Think Monday Think ATCs challenge.

14 comments:

  1. i always love angels and your wintery background is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful ATC!!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful Faye!! love the soft background!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love angels. I know there are angels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful angel-atc.
    hugs, Benedicte

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Faye...this is pure beauty!! Love the statue..they are a mystery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely piece....great image with your snowy background.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful, Faye...the angelic image is just that - angelic! The background sure does enhance the angel. Altogether wonderful! LynnF

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.