Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Theme Thursday - ATC

Our Theme Thursday challenge this week is ATCs. I'm using this background made this week on glossy cardstock. I used alcohol inks and a resist of petroleum jelly (flourish stamp). The postcard was a small image in a magazine, as was the image of the lovely vintage couple.

23 comments:

  1. darling and what a fun technique you used to create your background. I've never tried it...but sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your resist technique is very effective, Faye. This is a lovely ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow fantastic ATC Faye.
    Looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Schön romantisch dein ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful and romantic ATC!! Love it!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous ATC, Faye!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing ATC, and the collage is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd never tried that resist technique before! Thanks for the tip!

    Wonderful ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so delicately beautiful, it's a real pleasure to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haven't heard of that resist technique before...looks great.
    Great vintage ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is incredible, Faye! I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow fantastic ATC. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great technique and absolutely stunning ATC!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the way the resist turned out! And this is such a romantic and lovely ATC, Faye! LynnF

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.