Faye's Adventures in Art
This is really cute, Faye. Looks like Kitty is staying out of mischief perched on top of that bottle...for a moment or two!
Adorable,love the background too.I clicked on it for an upclose look.
Faye, I love your idea of putting something ON the perfume bottle rather than in it.....a wonderful tag!
Oh Faye your tag is so cute. I love that black cat. They always look like they have a secret.
Faye, your tag is purrrrrfect!
How sweet Faye - love your colors and your music background!I also love your blog banner!
Your tag is so fun! I love how you used all of those images together.
Gorgeous tag Faye and love the design and detail, the colours are beautiful.Hugs Linda
Oh, very good! Cats do love to perch in the funniest of spots! Cheers
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
This is really cute, Faye. Looks like Kitty is staying out of mischief perched on top of that bottle...for a moment or two!
ReplyDeleteAdorable,love the background too.I clicked on it for an upclose look.
ReplyDeleteFaye, I love your idea of putting something ON the perfume bottle rather than in it.....a wonderful tag!
ReplyDeleteOh Faye your tag is so cute. I love that black cat. They always look like they have a secret.
ReplyDeleteFaye, your tag is purrrrrfect!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet Faye - love your colors and your music background!
ReplyDeleteI also love your blog banner!
Your tag is so fun! I love how you used all of those images together.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous tag Faye and love the design and detail, the colours are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHugs Linda
Oh, very good! Cats do love to perch in the funniest of spots! Cheers
ReplyDelete