The picture given us this week to use in our Artarazzi challenge was the sake barrels in the background of my piece. This digital collage is made up of mostly Dover images.
This is beautiful. Thank you for your lovely comment, it has made may day. Feeling really ill (getting a cold) so thank you for making me smile. Hugs Anesha
Whatever would we do without Dover???? I love your geisha - she almost looks like she's carrying a shopping bag, so I immediately wondered if geisha's have to shop like ordinary folk or if they have "people"?
Gorgeous, Faye...beautifully created.
ReplyDeletebeautiful work Faye!!
ReplyDeleteHi Faye, I love your collage it all fits perfectly and that is my kind of collage !! Nice work my friend
ReplyDeleteHugs June xxx
This is beautiful. Thank you for your lovely comment, it has made may day. Feeling really ill (getting a cold) so thank you for making me smile. Hugs Anesha
ReplyDeleteBrilliant blending of images. Love this piece.
ReplyDeleteRos
Whatever would we do without Dover???? I love your geisha - she almost looks like she's carrying a shopping bag, so I immediately wondered if geisha's have to shop like ordinary folk or if they have "people"?
ReplyDeleteJ'aime bravo MD
ReplyDeleteI love this!!!
ReplyDelete