This charming little girl's face was given us by Art Creations Friday. TGIF has as a theme: Dream. So I have combined the two into this one digital 4x4, using a background, a body, and the butterflies from Dover Publications.
Wow, this is amazing what you did with this card. Very lovely. The coloring totally changed her whole look and I love the addition of flowers and butterflies.
Wow, love this!! You made her eyes just draw you in, and the butterflies are such a wonderful accent. Love everything about it (and it also mystifies me, because I am a digital dinosaur :)
This is beautiful, Faye. Great job of colorizing the photo!
ReplyDeleteFaye, this is beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Doris
Faye, this is so gorgeous! The colours are so soft and misty looking. Beautiful work.
ReplyDeleteWow Faye this is so gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteReally wonderful and lovely.
Thanks Faye for your dream to TGiF.
Faye this is so beautiful !!!
ReplyDeleteFaye, Wonderful it has such soft colors really has a dreamy quality about it! Thanks for playing along this week!
ReplyDeleteLovely card, Faye!
ReplyDeleteYou've turned her into a beautiful butterfly girl, I love it.
ReplyDeleteThis is very beautiful :-) great work.
ReplyDeletethat looks interesting
ReplyDeleteA wonderful piece Faye and it as a real dreamy feel to it.
ReplyDeleteWow, this is amazing what you did with this card. Very lovely. The coloring totally changed her whole look and I love the addition of flowers and butterflies.
ReplyDeletethat is really beautiful. wonderful!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful piece, Faye!
ReplyDeleteVery painterly; nice work!
ReplyDeleteFaye this is fabulous. Fantastic background.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely butterfly-girl !
ReplyDeleteFantastic collage, Faye.
This is beuatiful Faye, I have no idea of how you do this, but you do it perfectly x
ReplyDeleteWow, love this!! You made her eyes just draw you in, and the butterflies are such a wonderful accent. Love everything about it (and it also mystifies me, because I am a digital dinosaur :)
ReplyDeleteIts gorgeous. love the girl.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty - ;ove the way you've coloured and dressed her
ReplyDeleteThis is very cool! Nice job!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work Faye!
ReplyDeleteAli xx