Sunday, June 28, 2009

Gothic Arches - wings

I used my background of Moon glow mists and alcohol ink mists for the Gothic Arches entry. Wings is the theme. I used some Dover images that have wings.

20 comments:

  1. How beautiful Faye! That background makes a superb foil for the bright butterflies and your very showy cockerel!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faye ,abousoltely Gorgeous!!
    Always enjoy your art.
    Tc my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Faye - thank you so much for your comments on my arch. Yours is awesome! Love the blue and orange together! Marva

    ReplyDelete
  4. All things bright & beautiful, Faye, what a cheery arch you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous, colorful feast you have for us, Faye. Your arch is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Faye...I love your arch! The colors are so pretty and yay for a rooster ! Way to think outside the box!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Faye... I love your arch "BEAUTIFUL"!!

    Hugs
    Doris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colourful arch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very clever, beautiful colourful arch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. just look at him strutting away , great colours and background

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful and great colours!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Faye. We used to have a rooster that looks just like him, called him big red, but the meanest rooster you ever met. he would attack my dogs all the time.and went after us a few times he met his maker after that!
    Your arch is gorgeous tho!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your arch is delightful and beautiful Faye, the colors are amazing! Great rooster too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your arch is colorful and fanciful and made me smile - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. the images and background are just stunning! fantastic work! :)

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.