This interesting background was the challenge for Art Creations Friday. I printed it out on photo paper but my Epson printer gave it a greenish hue. I decided to just go vintage with sepia with this lovely couple I found in a magazine. The flower is something colorful I made from magazine pages. Believe me, it looks best in sepia.
Its gorgeous !!
ReplyDelete.
thanks for this lovely entry to ACF
With beautiful end result, Faye! Some of the best things happen on the way to something else. This is one of them!
ReplyDeleteWonderful Faye. I like sepia too.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, Faye!
ReplyDeleteSo romantic
ReplyDeleteThis works beautifully - lovely image
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Faye! Your comment about your flower made me giggle too! That happens now and again doesn't it?!! I sometimes print out my own artwork in black and white or sepia tones for use in collages - often a great improvement!! =)
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous creation Faye. So beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI am behind with my comments, Faye, and it seems I have missed some beauties.
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful, perfectly easing the image into the rough texture of the background.
Great work.