Sunday, February 22, 2009

Artarazzi Vintage & Retro


The challenge for Artarazzi this week is to make a 6x4 card using vintage ads. mine uses 3 from Graphics Fairy. my 4x4 is my entry for retro. All these are from Dover.

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow these are just stunning I so love this style but am no good at it have not got the imagination to see them put together, Perfect
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really good faye - I love them both

    Hugs

    Vron xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not know that you had also still another site and I have looked there around. You make splendid art Faye. I am real impressed.
    Also these challenges you have succeeded beautiful .
    Owow my English. I feel myself this way limit in what I still more want to say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faye, I love your old ads - so elegant and artistic and a far cry from what we see today. Fantastic take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you can make the shade in the following manners Faye. Generally I use these tutorial;
    http://www.photoshop-tutorials.be/Photoshop-Tutorials/Photoshop-Effecten/Schaduw-maken-met-photoshop.htm
    Ow jee..i see now that the tut. is in Dutch hahhaa. Sorry
    Perhaps when you search something like that in your language that you can find the same tut ??
    ******
    The other way to make a shadow;
    hmmmm...
    duplicate the layer and then flip it vertical. Then change the opacity in 40 and click also overlay .
    Make the shadow black.
    ******
    If you do not succeed ask me oke ?
    I will try to help you gladly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! Faye these are fabulous..I love them both. What a terrific job you did with this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh, you are super talented. Love all your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both exceptional, Faye. I especially love the retro one, though. Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.