Faye's Adventures in Art
Gorgeous truly vintage look.Hugs June x
I like this a lot! Beautiful!
Lovely work, Faye.
I wish I had more time to get over more often Faye your blog is a dream to visit.thankyou for such gorgeous art.chriss x
Super fun! I LOVE that shoe!
I love the vintage look to this one..thanks for all your great comments on my blog
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
Gorgeous truly vintage look.
ReplyDeleteHugs June x
I like this a lot! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLovely work, Faye.
ReplyDeleteI wish I had more time to get over more often Faye your blog is a dream to visit.
ReplyDeletethankyou for such gorgeous art.
chriss x
Super fun! I LOVE that shoe!
ReplyDeleteI love the vintage look to this one..thanks for all your great comments on my blog
ReplyDelete