Sunday, February 1, 2009

Colour Create Pink, Green, Brown

A new challenge has been created for Sunday. Colour Create is offering its first challenge today: to make an art piece using the colors of pink, green and brown. I am using a background I received in a double print background swap. The artist was Max, but I don't know Max's link. The green is a piece of double sided card stock (the other side is yellow). The image is one that I altered digitally for another challenge. This is an ATC (2.5x3.5")

15 comments:

  1. Thank yor for your comment faye! your card is lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ATC Faye. You always have the most interesting and creative backgrounds on your creations, and even though this one is from Max it is still put together so well with your image. Another excellent piece. Thanks for joining the first Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your ATC Faye, it has a kind of abstract feel to it which I love. Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your so smart! Great to be able to serve double duty!Very nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wunderschön!!

    Liebe Grüße
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog.
    Your ATC is beautiful Faye, thank you so much for joining in the challenge,
    Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great ATC! L:ove the background and what a fab image! Thanks for joining Colour Create!
    Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Faye this is so striking, I love the colours and your image is fab!
    Thanks so much for joining in our first challenge on Create and Colour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your comment on my card! Your card is so pretty!
    Georgia x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This ATC is so beautiful! Love everything about it:)
    Hanne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous ATC, just love how you have out it together! Thanks for joining us this week at Colour Create.
    Hugs Tab xxx

    Ps, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such lovely comments! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Faye,
    This is a wonderful ATC - love it and such a wonderful image.
    Thanks for joining us at Colour Create.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fresh colours, love your ATC Faye.
    The image is gorgeous too !!

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.