Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Colour Create #2 Peach and Aqua

The colors of peach and aqua are the theme for Colour Create this week. The aqua was made using Moon Glow spray. The peach colors were also done with Moon Glow products, a daubber. The peach ribbon is shiny and has some gold threads. The feather is on the pink side of peach.

16 comments:

  1. Hi Faye love this card I think the colours are gorgeous and the image is beautiful.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card Fay! I love the image and the colours from the Moon Glow are stunning, such a pretty effect with the feather too. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Faye, thanks so much for instructions, im off now to see if i can do it {LOL} loving your card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi again Faye :) I just tried this step by step and still nothing, im starting to feel so embarrassed why this wont work for me, everyone else can do it :( not to worry, i wont give up trying :) have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Faye this one is gorgeous. such beautiful soft colours and your art reflects that in its gentle beauty too
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so pretty Faye, the design and layout is fab, and your little feather is a lovely touch,
    Thank you so much for joining in the colour create challenge,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,Faye.
    Nice colour!
    I try colour create challenge #1 too!
    Beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so lovely Faye - great use of the colours and I just love that image - it's delightful.
    Thanks for joining us at Colour Create - hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Faye! Lovely card and colors. Who are those cuties on the front? I have to say that your Utee piece below is absolutely stunning. Dragonflies are my favorite:) I have never used Utee, but you have it mastered:)

    I agree with you about the tintype photos. I do believe they are mother and daughter also. Have a wonderful Wednesday sweetie! Love, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Faye. This is a tremendous creation. Perfect colours for the challenge - yes, even the feather looks perfect. I adore your layout. Thanks for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowzer Faye this is gorgeous and look at that image! Wonderful!

    Dawn
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two of my favourite colours. The whole effect of your card is beautiful. Wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. very interesting! You know, I did something simular to that, but not as a card, I glued the photograph to the canvas of an acryllic painting and decorated around it. It came in a set of 4 or 6 paintings, which I created for a local businessman and they looked really great. i have to see, if I can still find the photographs and then I'll post them on my gallery-site. meanwhile I have posted other paintings here:
    http://gallerigranborggaard.blogspot.com/
    and there is also an answer to your comment waiting for you there.
    love, sarah sofia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wunderschön!

    Liebe Grüße
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  15. These were my living room colours in 1988 when i got married! Thanks for bringing back the memories.
    And thanks for your kind words about my volunteer work at a local school.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty card Faye, I love the image!
    Thanks so much for joining in with us this week at Colour Create! xx

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.