Using a Quietfire house template I made this ATC for the CBH challenge. The first thing that popped into my head was the saying that "home is where the heart is." I first stamped my card with Distress Fired Brick ink. The top stamp is a Purple Onion design. The kissing couple stamp is a Hearts in Touch stamp. I sprayed this piece of photo paper with yellow and red alcohol inks and wrote in white pen.
Wonderful house ATC!
ReplyDeletea wonderful house and i love the saying!
ReplyDeletewonderful hous !!!
ReplyDeleteWow amazing house.
ReplyDeleteBrilliant.
What a fabulous ATC, I love the stanped image that you´ve used. Fabulous romantic feeling.
ReplyDeleteSo nice faye...I like the little heart on the bottom!
ReplyDeleteSuch beautifully rich color in your sweet house.
ReplyDeleteOh Faye~
ReplyDeletethank you for letting me know about your sweet Lab. I am so sorry you do not have her anymore, I know that loss too, 1st hand. My Cisco came right after we lost our 11 yr old Lab, Dakota. We got him 2 days later...we were so heartbroken as we lost him very suddenly.
I know you have very fond memories of your baby...and I hope when you see Cisco on my blog it is not hard for you! he sends you a big old wet kiss....
~xx~
Kathy
Faye red must be you. This is lovely.
ReplyDeleteOh such lovely warmth that just adds to the sentiment! Love the couple having a little smooch inside too!
ReplyDeleteFaye, wonderful house ATC!
ReplyDeleteLove it Faye! The colouring is superb!!
ReplyDeleteI admit to at least one weird day a week (possibly more!!!)
a lovely house and such warm colors
ReplyDeleteWoo Hoo! It is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteNancy