Here are my first efforts at following a pattern to make a card for Sketch Challenge. It was more difficult that I thought it would be. The flamingos card has Moon Glow shadow mists and spritz glitz in the background. It's done on paper towel.
Hi Faye, you´ve never been done working with sketches before?? I think your cards are beatiful for the first time. Thanks for playing paperminutes with us. (Excuse my bad english...I do what I can...)
Great work, Faye! I like your cards! Fabulous! First time to work with such a sketch isn´t easy - I can remember ;-) But it will be easier, believe me. I started a few weeks ago. And now it´s so funny to work with!
Hi Faye,
ReplyDeleteyou´ve never been done working with sketches before?? I think your cards are beatiful for the first time.
Thanks for playing paperminutes with us.
(Excuse my bad english...I do what I can...)
Hugs, Heike
Oh Wow, these pink flamingoes are stunning, very effective, Jaqi
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, the colors are amazing, fantastic work Faye!! ;)
ReplyDeleteWow,die Flamingos sind toll.
ReplyDeleteGreat work, Faye! I like your cards! Fabulous!
ReplyDeleteFirst time to work with such a sketch isn´t easy - I can remember ;-) But it will be easier, believe me. I started a few weeks ago. And now it´s so funny to work with!
You have been a teacher? Fine, I am too!
Simone
Your first Card to a Sketch are beautyfull, the paper is perfekt to the flamingos
ReplyDeleteHugs Melle